Newborn experience is essential for this position in New Farm. Clients require a nanny who can work independently, and as a part of their family team. Must be able to exhibit confidence in sleep settling, feeding, changing/bathing and providing a developmentally stimulating environment for infants. Nursery duties and child related housekeeping tasks.
The nanny should have the following:
- Experience working with infants – references of experience essential.
- Confident with all aspects of new born care
- Able to work independently and as a family team
- Assist the family with child related housekeeping
Work hours and days:
Monday, Wednesday and Friday: 11.00am – 3.00pm
Rate of Pay : $22.13 per hour.
• Must be over 18 years of age (preferably a more mature nanny for this position)
• Current open driver’s license
• Provide evidence of experience and relevant qualifications (minimum Certificate III Children’s Services)
• Provide a minimum of 2 childcare related references (infant experience reference essential)
• Provide evidence of a current working with children’s check for Queensland
• Immunisation up to date
• Current first aid and CPR certification
All responses will be treated in strict confidence and for more information please phone the CHARLTON BROWN® Agency on 1300 626 643. Our nannies and carers are selected on their professionalism, flexibility and a willingness to learn.