Have you dreamed of taking on the challenge of being a governess out west? An experienced and enthusiastic nanny is desired to provide care for two children, ages 5 and 3 years old on a cattle station in Einasleigh. See the best of Far North Queensland from Einasleigh, with 4 hrs drive to Townsville QLD, and 3 hrs to the Atherton tablelands.The perfect nanny must be reliable, and flexible with the family’s schedule. Mature and experienced, the nanny must be able to show confidence in their ability to provide developmentally appropriate activities in line with current Early Childhood Education and Care practices.
The nanny will be provided private accommodation and all meals.
Working Hours :
Monday to Sunday: 7:00am – 7:00pm
Duties and Responsibilities :
• Plan and implement fun and educational activities/curriculum
• Be organised and provide planning for activities
• Assist the family with child related housekeeping
• Help plan and prepare children’s meals
• Follow and assist with maintaining the already established daily routine
• Kind hearted and passionate about caring for children’s educational development
• Must speak English
• Must be over 18 years of age
• Current open driver’s license
• Must provide evidence of experience and relevant qualifications (minimum Certificate III Children’s Services)
• Teaching experience desirable but not necessary
• Provide a minimum of 2 childcare related references
• Provide evidence of a current working with children’s check for QLD
• Current first aid and CPR certification
Salary negotiated directly with the family
All responses will be treated in strict confidence and for more information please phone the CHARLTON BROWN Agency on 1300 626 643 .Our nannies and carers are selected on their professionalism, flexibility and a willingness to learn.